Get Your Company's Name Recognized
At the Chamber, we understand the challenges business owners face in promoting their business effectively while staying in budget. That is why the Chamber offers these valuable marketing opportunities to its members for little or no cost. Advertising professionals value each of these tools at $250 to $1,000. Don't miss out on any of these perfect opportunities to get your company's name out and recognized.
- Advertise in the Voice Member Newsletter: Want to know how to reach a target audience of business leaders? Advertise in the Chamber's monthly newsletter, Voice, with a circulation of 1,700. Simply call the Chamber at 860-701-9113 or visit our ad page for guidelines.
- Web Site Advertising: The Chamber of Commerce of Eastern Connecticut's website is your direct route to the heart of business in eastern Connecticut. With information on the Chamber, its members and the resources of the region, coupled with the thousands of visitors the site receives each month, Chamberect.com is now a one-stop regional information center. The organization of the region into the three categories of Live, Work and Play ensure that members and website visitors from all over the world will have easy access to a broad base of valuable community and business information. Space is limited. Reserve your space today! Click here for ad specifications, prices and conditions.
- Testimonials: The Chamber wants to hear your success story. Chamber testimonials are printed in The Resident Newspaper. Tell us how the Chamber has helped your business succeed. Email info@ChamberECT.com
- Chamber E-News: Upcoming events, sales, service, or product around the corner and need a place to advertise? The Chamber has a spot for you. Our electronic newsletter, Chamber E-News, is sent out every Monday to more than 1,800 individuals and is the perfect low cost advertising vehicle for our members.
- Mailing Labels: Looking to do a direct mail piece to potential business customers? For a fee, Chamber members may purchase a set of pre-printed mailing labels of the Chamber membership list.