Enhance your meeting experience for remote attendees with our Meeting Owl, a 360-degree smart speaker with HD camera and crystal-clear sound that cooperates with most virtual meeting platforms. Add the Owl to your meeting for a $55 technology use fee.
It is highly recommended to visit the conference room to test and troubleshoot your AV in advance of your reservation. Chamber staff will be on hand to help you prepare, but the meeting organizer is ultimately responsible for technology needs and operations.
Food and Beverage:
The large conference room offers complimentary Keurig coffee and tea courtesy of our Regional Benefactors and Lathrop Vending. Water bottles are available upon request. You may request use of the Chamber’s office fridge and microwave in advance.
Schedule and Fees:
As a perk of membership, Chamber members may request use of either conference room at no cost.
Non-members may rent conference room space for $50 per hour, minimum commitment of one hour.
- Advance Notice is required.
- Space availability will be confirmed within 48 hours of initial request.
- One person must be the designated “point person” for any questions or notification of emergencies that require rescheduling.
- Recurring meeting requests are permitted.
- Chamber member meetings should take place between the hours of 8am and 5pm, including any set-up and breakdown time. Member meetings held after hours can be accommodated with advance notice for a fee of $25 per hour outside of normal operating hours. In the interest of sharing this space, use may be limited based on the needs of all members.
- Non-member meetings must take place between the hours of 8am and 5pm.
- No meetings can be accommodated on weekends.
Reserve a conference room for your next meetingContact the Chamber at info@chamberECT.com or (860) 701-9113 today!
Meeting organizer is responsible for proper care of all equipment and furniture during meeting. Groups or individuals using the facility are liable for any damage to or misuse of the building, furnishings, or equipment. Charges for damage will be based on replacement cost, cleaning cost, or total repair cost.