- A new member listing published in our weekly eNews, a digital newsletter delivered to 8,000 email addresses
- An official welcome at our next Business After Hours and Business Breakfast events
- An opportunity to write a guest blog introducing your organization to Chamber members
- Two complimentary passes for a Business After Hours event of your choosing ($40 value)
- Two complimentary Young Professionals subscriptions for 2020—give two of your staff a full year of free networking, professional development and civic engagement events ($130 value)
- A free web banner ad on our website for one month ($35+ value)
- One set of Chamber member address labels sorted by zip code ($150 value)
- Opportunities throughout the year to promote your organization: ticket giveaways, member to member special offers, eNews member news and upcoming events
- Opportunities throughout the year for professional development to gain operations and business insights
- Access to discounted employee health insurance plans
Chamber membership for non-profits starts at $185/year for organizations 0-26 employees, for-profit organizations start at $290/year. Our Membership Managers, Jane Davis and Gary Rogers, can help you sign up and explain pricing for your organization. They are available to answer any other questions you have about membership and its benefits.
To fill out a membership application click here. Make sure to include that you are a Cultural Coalition Partner in the notes section of the application.