Each year, the U.S. Small Business Administration (SBA) organizes National Veterans Small Business Week. During this time, SBA will host free, virtual information sessions to connect and empower service member, veteran and military spouse business owners with the resources they need.
These virtual sessions are also a great starting point for anyone looking to engage with veteran or service member owned businesses in a meaningful way.
National Veterans Small Business Week begins November 1-5, 2021 with events running from 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Some virtual sessions include:
- Federal Business Opportunities for veterans
- Business Plan Basics for veterans and military spouses
- Resources for veteran-owned businesses
- A Veteran Entrepreneurship Conference
- Doing Business with the VA and Veteran Verification
See the full list of virtual events offered and join the conversation on social media by using the hashtag #VetBiz!