The Chamber’s eNews is a weekly newsletter that is sent to thousands via E-mail. The specs for the eNews ads are below:
- Cost to Members: $40 (add $25 fee if we design your ad) (Must be paid before ad runs)
- Ad size: 626 x 222px
- Format: .jpg .gif .png (or text < 150 words + logo)
- File Size: <200kb (if larger we reduce file size)
- *Optional: you may provide URL to link ad to webpage
- Due by 2:00 PM on the Thursday before publish date
- Ads may be purchased in monthly increments.
- Ads may link to the company’s website.
- Images may be JPEG, PNG or GIF.
- Image File Size must be under 200kb.
- 728 x 90 px Events Ad – $65 per month
- 728 x 90 px News Ad – $45 per month
- 728 x 90 px Directory Ad – $45 per month
- Rates are monthly and subject to change.
The Chamber’s Voice is a monthly newsletter that is sent out after the first Thursday of each month. These mailings are sent to our members throughout the region, the state, and in some cases out of state. The VOICE reaches decision makers of our member businesses and organizations. All advertisements must be E-mailed to ads@ChamberECT.com by 1:00 p.m. the Monday before the mailing.
- $750 – Full (8×10.5″)
- $400 – Half (8×5.125″)
- $250 – Quarter (3.875×5.125″)
- $100 – Eighth (3.875×2.45″)
- CMYK Color | 300 DPI
- Preferred Formats: .JPG, .PDF, .EPS
Available at Business Breakfasts and Luncheons. Program ads are available for purchase online.
- $125 – Full (5″x 8″)
- $75 – Half (5″ x 3.875″)
We present nearly 150 events each year to build and maintain a strong regional economy, from intimate workshops to weekend-long trade shows and everything in between. We offer sponsorship and advertising options to meet every budget and timeline, and provide effective marketing benefits to help you gain exposure and connect with potential clients. To learn more about sponsorship opportunities download our event sponsorship brochure.
Community Concierge, a new program operated by the Chamber of Commerce of Eastern CT, connects newcomers to the area with longtime locals, exclusive events, and comprehensive resources. Community Concierge will be instrumental in recruiting and retaining a talented workforce and building our vibrant community.
Terms and Conditions
- Ads are subject to approval by the Chamber of Commerce of Eastern Connecticut.
- The Chamber assumes no responsibility for typographical errors in advertisements.
- Advertising on ChamberECT.com is limited to Chamber members only.
- Advertisements must be delivered at least seven business days prior to the start of the campaign.
To take advantage of our advertising opportunities call the Chamber or contact your Membership Manager today!
Phone: (860) 701-9113