We help businesses navigate change.
As a member of the Chamber of Commerce of Eastern Connecticut, you’re a part of a network of 1,600 organizations. Thousands of representatives in the industries of business, finance, healthcare, education, and more connect across the region through the chamber; in-person and virtually through our member portal.
As a regional chamber, we offer visitors, prospective employees, developers, startups, and business leaders a gateway to engage in eastern Connecticut.
Promote, learn, and network in your area:
- Employers are entitled to member benefits. They can attend events and workshops at Chamber member rates and enjoy member-to-member discounts. Young Professionals of Eastern CT is a great way to connect newer employees to the region.
- Login to the member portal. Member login is on the top menu bar of our website. Here you can share your news, connect on a social network, post jobs, register to attend events, and update your company information.
- Use us to promote your business. Be sure you are sharing the most relevant, up-to-date information about your organization. People reference our business directory, and we receive calls from people looking for services in the area. Advertising opportunities are a great value.
- Grow your business by growing your network. Attend Chamber events to make valuable connections. You will gain perspectives on the region, the business climate, and opportunities to partner with other organizations—working with a nonprofit you can give back and get noticed.
- Share your stories with us. Working with chamber staff can be your link to the region. We seek venues for events, write profiles on local businesses, and organize several tours which familiarize tourism industry professionals with regional attractions and businesses.
Not a member yet? No problem, our dedicated Membership Managers Jane Davis and Gary Rogers can help you sign up and begin enjoying a host of benefits and resources. Join the Chamber today by emailing memberships@chamberECT.com, calling (860) 701-9113, or by clicking here!