Eastern CT Business Leaders discuss Diversity in Leadership
Ledyard, Connecticut — Business leaders from across Eastern Connecticut spoke on Diversity in Leadership at the Mashantucket Pequot Museum and Research Center on Thursday, January 13, 2022. Hosted by the Chamber of Commerce of Eastern Connecticut, this event is one in a series of monthly business breakfasts that feature a topical speaking program within the regional business community.
In-person guests were welcome to enjoy breakfast and networking, before a panel discussion featuring:
- Chairman Rodney Butler, Mashantucket Pequot Tribal Nation
- Attorney General William Tong
- Dr. Elsa Núñez, President, Eastern CT State University
- Dr. Tracy Espy, President, Mitchell College
- Moderator: Ulysses Hammond, former Vice President of Connecticut College
The Chamber of Commerce also offered a livestream for remote attendees, which gave members the opportunity to engage in the discussion while remaining socially distanced.
This event could not have taken place without the generous sponsorship of Chamber members: The Mashantucket Pequot Museum and Research Center, Robinson + Cole, and Comcast Business.