The Connecticut Siting Council made the right call in approving the Killingly Energy Center. As the state’s independent regulatory authority with jurisdiction over siting energy and telecommunications proposals, the siting council is charged with balancing the need for adequate and…
- The Business of Cannabis: What does it mean for you?
- Making the Most of Your Chamber Membership
- Chamber Foundation Accepting Grant Applications from Eastern CT Charities Benefiting Children and Families
- Time’s Up Act Brings New Requirements for Training on Sexual Harassment Prevention
- Entering the New Decade with Momentum