How do you Chamber now?
CategoriesChamber News / COVID-19
In the same way you have been reinventing your business, or how you do business, in the time of COVID-19, the Chamber is innovating too. While we miss gathering in person, we are still connecting, collaborating, and serving our members interests’ in the region. Here’s some ways we can help you now.
- Reach out to us. We are ready to listen to the challenges you are facing, and we will work with you to connect you to the right people. Email us at email@example.com or give us a call 860-701-9113.
- Keep up to date. We are sifting through information from government agencies and compiling the links you need. Elected officials join our members for updates and Q&A. ChamberECT.com/Coronavirus-Update.
- Get the help you need. You are part of a network of some of the best professionals in their industry. We have a list of members who can help you reopen or adapt. Webinars provide insights on financial assistance, legal issues, marketing, HR and more. ChamberECT.com/Reopening.
- Share insights. Join us for conversations, like industry specific roundtables or upcoming moderated discussions on issues impacting businesses today. ChamberECT.com/Events
- Grow member to member. Our member portal brings you together to build business. Use member to member offers, share your news, and read others’ news to identify opportunities. ChamberECT.com/login
- Get the word out. Through Chamber blogs, business news, and social media, we highlight members in many ways. Let us know about your business, community service, special events, new staff, and anything you want to share with the community. firstname.lastname@example.org
- Promote your business. Each week we communicate with thousands of area professionals, and we are eager to share about how you are doing business now. eNews reaches over 8,000 emails each week and offers low cost ads and the Voice hits over 1,000 mailboxes and is distributed locally. ChamberECT.com/Advertise
- Join professionals for networking. Bringing people together for business and camaraderie is something we do best—even as we do it differently. Business After Hours still happens at our Virtual Happy Hours, with a twist—sometimes in a martini tutorial by a guest mixologist. ChamberECT.com/Events
- Sharpen skills. Apply new approaches to your business or get ready for your next gig with an expanded knowledge set by attending virtual workshops through the Chamber and our partners. ChamberECT.com/Events